If you’re equipping your kitchen, then you’ll want to make sure that you have the right sort of kitchen pans for your needs.
Here’s the sort of pans you’ll need
1. Milk pans are saucepans with spouts and so are ideal for pouring out sauces, or soup, or other liquids, as well as warm milk.
2. With a wide range of saucepans to choose from, in different materials and sizes you’ll be spoilt for choice if you’re sure what sort of pans you need. Perhaps you’ll want professional quality pans for your large family, or maybe you’ll want coloured pans to compliment your kitchen and other kitchen appliances.
3. A good quality frying pan is essential, and can mean the difference between well cooked food and burnt, or undercooked food. You’ll want a non stick pan with a strong handle that doesn’t get hot so that the pan is easy and safe to use, no matter what you’re frying.
4. Sauté pans can be thought of as like covered frying pans, and are used for cooking food at very high temperatures for a short period of time. You’ll want a sauté pan with even heat distribution that warms up fast so that you can sauté quickly. You can sauté meat, fish and vegetables and so this is likely to be a pan you use often.
5. A chef pan allows you to cook a meal in the one pan. You might start by frying onions, then adding meat and vegetables then making a sauce to go with it. These pans have long handles and are deeper than frying pans.
6. A grill pan has two usable sides, a flat side, and a ridged side. This pan can be used for cooking different sorts of meat and even paninis too.
7. If you’re keen on stir fry meals, then you’ll want a good quality wok. Using a high temperature, and cooking for a short time, you’ll need your pan to heat up quickly, and spread the heat evenly so that all the ingredients are cooked properly.